- Choose when, where and who Start with a date and a venue (the sofa? the pub?), and let your friends know.
- Don’t forget the book! Just in case you’re stuck for ideas, we’ve included some recommended reads. They might help you think about how your support for World Book Day makes a difference.
- Collect your funds Let your friends know their contribution in advance and gather the funds as they arrive. You could always use an online collection site as well, such as JustGiving,Virgin Money Giving or one of the many micro-donation services.
- Send it in We’ve included a handy paying-in slip for you to use, and instructions on how to return the money.
Who are Book Aid International?
Book Aid International increases access to books and supports literacy, education and development in sub-Saharan Africa. We provided 507,787 new books to over 2,000 libraries last year alone and have sent more than 30 million books to partner libraries since 1954.
- Starting your Christmas preparations this weekend? Make sure our cards are on your list! New designs to choose from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- Looking for your next role in charity work? We've openings in our Operations and Fundraising teams. Take a look her… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- Hurrah! The 5 new Children's Corners we've created in Sierra Leone w/ the Library Board are now officially open!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago